Touring & Camping Holiday Parks Residential Parks Buy Parks About Contact


Do I have to pay Council Tax?

Yes, normally at band A rate

How much is the Annual Ground Rent and when is this payable?

The cost of 2024 site fee is £4,500

Can I bring a Pet?

Yes pets are allowed subject to the manager’s approval, usually one pet per home.

Who can use my Home?

The home is exclusively for your own use, no subletting is allowed, because homes are only owned by the 40 plus age group, younger family members are able to visit for short periods.

When can I use my Holiday Home?

The Park is open from the 15th February until 31st January, you can use your holiday home during this period, visiting as often as you like. During the closed period maintenance visits are allowed by prior arrangement with the park manager.

Can we bring our dog?

Two of our parks, Applegarth Park in Whitstable and Woodlands Estate near Canterbury, permit one dog per home, our other parks do not allow pets. These are part of the individual park rules.

What do I do once I have decided to buy a Residential park home?

After you have made your choice on the location, you may come and talk to our sales staff at the Head Office, located in Herne Bay, where we will be happy to discuss your requirements in further detail and assist you with the current homes available. If we have new homes for sale, we can arrange viewings and aid you through the whole buying process. However, should you decide on a pre-owned home, we can put you in contact with the current owners and supply all the relevant paperwork, and if needed, we can also assist you through the government paperwork.

Are the parks open 12 months of the year?

To be a full licensed Residential park, it will be open for 12 months of the year and should be used as your main residence. Keat Farm own and operate 5 fully licensed Residential parks in Kent, Applegarth Park, Rowan Tree Park, Keat Farm Close, Woodlands Estate & Hartridge Farm.

What is the Written Statement?

Residential park homes are detailed under the Mobile Homes Act and the Written Statement is a document that details the terms and conditions for owning a home and living on a licensed residential park as well as the park owners obligations. It is an important document that should be passed on to each consecutive owner of the home.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Call 01227 374381, chat now or send us a message using the form below:

By submitting your details you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. Please note your personal data will be held and processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations. For further details on how your data is used and stored please read our privacy and cookie policies.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.